Sharkoon is expanding their range of gaming peripherals and presents a new version of the popular green Drakonia Gaming Laser Mouse. The new "Drakonia Black" comes in a gray-black design, rubberized surface and an Avago ADNS-9800 Laser Sensor with a sampling rate of 8200 DPI.
The Drakonia Black features the same ergonomic design with eleven buttons, 4-way scroll wheel and internal memory for user profiles. Through the corresponding configuration software, the functions of the buttons as well as the scroll wheel are freely programmable. However, the color of the Drakonia is new. The design of the dragon scales is now gray and black. In addition, a ADNS-9800 laser sensor from Avago is added, supporting up to 8,200 DPI and a maximum 12,000 FPS. The LED display on the mouse constantly indicates the DPI setting. Also new: the rubberized SoftSkin surface provides a soft feel with a maximum grip.
On the bottom of the Drakonia Black is the well-known Weight Tuning System, consisting of six interchangeable metal weights. Thus, the weight of the mouse can be adjusted to the personal preferences of the player. Connection of the Drakonia Black occurs through a fabric coated cable with gold-plated USB connector. Included is a CD containing the configuration software and instructions, an additional set of plastic mouse feet and a carrying bag.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Drakonia Black Gaming Laser Mouse available for the suggested retail price at 37.99 euros from authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One