Sharkoon is expanding their range of gaming peripherals and presents a new version of the popular green Drakonia Gaming Laser Mouse. The new "Drakonia Black" comes in a gray-black design, rubberized surface and an Avago ADNS-9800 Laser Sensor with a sampling rate of 8200 DPI.
The Drakonia Black features the same ergonomic design with eleven buttons, 4-way scroll wheel and internal memory for user profiles. Through the corresponding configuration software, the functions of the buttons as well as the scroll wheel are freely programmable. However, the color of the Drakonia is new. The design of the dragon scales is now gray and black. In addition, a ADNS-9800 laser sensor from Avago is added, supporting up to 8,200 DPI and a maximum 12,000 FPS. The LED display on the mouse constantly indicates the DPI setting. Also new: the rubberized SoftSkin surface provides a soft feel with a maximum grip.
On the bottom of the Drakonia Black is the well-known Weight Tuning System, consisting of six interchangeable metal weights. Thus, the weight of the mouse can be adjusted to the personal preferences of the player. Connection of the Drakonia Black occurs through a fabric coated cable with gold-plated USB connector. Included is a CD containing the configuration software and instructions, an additional set of plastic mouse feet and a carrying bag.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Drakonia Black Gaming Laser Mouse available for the suggested retail price at 37.99 euros from authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz