Sharkoon is expanding their range of gaming peripherals and presents a new version of the popular green Drakonia Gaming Laser Mouse. The new "Drakonia Black" comes in a gray-black design, rubberized surface and an Avago ADNS-9800 Laser Sensor with a sampling rate of 8200 DPI.
The Drakonia Black features the same ergonomic design with eleven buttons, 4-way scroll wheel and internal memory for user profiles. Through the corresponding configuration software, the functions of the buttons as well as the scroll wheel are freely programmable. However, the color of the Drakonia is new. The design of the dragon scales is now gray and black. In addition, a ADNS-9800 laser sensor from Avago is added, supporting up to 8,200 DPI and a maximum 12,000 FPS. The LED display on the mouse constantly indicates the DPI setting. Also new: the rubberized SoftSkin surface provides a soft feel with a maximum grip.
On the bottom of the Drakonia Black is the well-known Weight Tuning System, consisting of six interchangeable metal weights. Thus, the weight of the mouse can be adjusted to the personal preferences of the player. Connection of the Drakonia Black occurs through a fabric coated cable with gold-plated USB connector. Included is a CD containing the configuration software and instructions, an additional set of plastic mouse feet and a carrying bag.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Drakonia Black Gaming Laser Mouse available for the suggested retail price at 37.99 euros from authorized retailers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit