ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launched the DashDrive HV620, an external hard drive that sports sleek lines and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface.
Weighing in at just 152 grams (5.4 ounces), the HV620 sports an eye-pleasing glossy housing, coupled with a bright blue LED that lights up when data is being read from or written to the disk. A raised lip on the edge of the drive protects the lustrous surface from scratching when the drive is laid flat. Its compact profile and smooth lines make it a likely choice for professionals and home users alike.
The DashDrive HV620 will be available initially in capacities of 500 gigabytes and 1 terabyte. Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 anti-virus (60 day trial version), as well as the company's propriety HDDtoGO software, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience. The HV620 comes with a three year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit