ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launched the DashDrive HV620, an external hard drive that sports sleek lines and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface.
Weighing in at just 152 grams (5.4 ounces), the HV620 sports an eye-pleasing glossy housing, coupled with a bright blue LED that lights up when data is being read from or written to the disk. A raised lip on the edge of the drive protects the lustrous surface from scratching when the drive is laid flat. Its compact profile and smooth lines make it a likely choice for professionals and home users alike.
The DashDrive HV620 will be available initially in capacities of 500 gigabytes and 1 terabyte. Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 anti-virus (60 day trial version), as well as the company's propriety HDDtoGO software, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience. The HV620 comes with a three year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- Fallout 76 Platinum Edition costs $115, DOESN'T INCLUDE GAME
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam