ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today launched the DashDrive HV620, an external hard drive that sports sleek lines and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface.
Weighing in at just 152 grams (5.4 ounces), the HV620 sports an eye-pleasing glossy housing, coupled with a bright blue LED that lights up when data is being read from or written to the disk. A raised lip on the edge of the drive protects the lustrous surface from scratching when the drive is laid flat. Its compact profile and smooth lines make it a likely choice for professionals and home users alike.
The DashDrive HV620 will be available initially in capacities of 500 gigabytes and 1 terabyte. Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2013 anti-virus (60 day trial version), as well as the company's propriety HDDtoGO software, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience. The HV620 comes with a three year warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series