Taipei, Taiwan, 5th March 2013 - GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, is proud to announce a new partnership with the eSports community GosuGamers for the upcoming IEM (Intel Extreme Masters) World Championships, a competitive gaming event that kicks off during CeBIT. The event will be hosted in Hannover, Germany from March 5th to 9th, featuring the most renowned competitive games, namely StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and League of Legends, all of which will be broadcasted live and in high definition.
"IEM is a heart-stopping and high-stress competition", said Eddie Lin, Marketing Director of GIGABYTE's Graphics Card Marketing Division. "We are glad to form a partnership with GosuGamers, one of the most reputed eSports communities, to bring all the excitement of the upcoming gaming events with top professional gamers from all over the world competing for the championship titles."
"We are extremely excited that we can team up with GIGABYTE and share the experience of breaking our coverage records with Intel Extreme Masters this year. With the support of such a well-known gaming hardware maker like GIGABYTE, we surely will ensure you get the best entertainment and in-depth content of this spectacular eSports showdown," said Mathias Schmedeshagen, Chief Operating Officer of GosuGamers.
To redouble the enjoyment of all the gaming enthusiasms, GIGABYTE is pleased to invite all the GosuGamers readers to participate the "GIGABYTE GosuBet Contest". By betting on IEM World Championship matches, everyone will have a chance to win the best gaming hardware back home! GIGABYTE and GosuGamers will be giving out GIGABYTE Radeon HD7950 WINDFORCE Edition (GV-R795WF3-3GD) graphics cards, Aivia Osmium Mechanical Gaming Keyboards and Aivia Krypton Dual-chassis Gaming Mice to ensure the most realistic gaming experience for the best betting winners. The top three bettors for IEM related bets in both League of Legends and StarCraft II categories will get awarded for their scene insights. Stay tuned!
- Powered by AMD Radeon HD 7950 GPU
- Extremely Cool with WINDFORCE 3X "Triangle Cool" Technology
- Core clock OC to Base 900/ Boost 1000 MHz
- Integrated with the first 3072MB GDDR5 memory and 384-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / HDMI / Mini DisplayPort*2
Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Gaming tactile mechanical switch
- USB3.0 SuperSpeed extension port
- Full-range anti-ghosting capability
- Built-in GHOST macro engine
- Adjustable blue keyboard illumination
Dual-chassis Gaming Mouse
- Advanced real 8200dpi resolution laser sensor
- Optimized for speed + control performance
- Customizable center of gravity
- Build-in GHOSTTM macro engine
For the GIGABYTExGosuGamers IEM World Championship Tournament Hub, please visit:
League of Legends: http://play.gosugamers.net/events/95-iem-world-championship-hanover-lol
For the "GIGABYTE GosuBet Contests", please visit:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit