Taipei, Taiwan - February 22, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, will participate in Embedded World 2013 Exhibition in Nuremburg, Germany. Embedded World is the world's biggest exhibition focusing on system integration and embedded technology. ADATA will display its line of complete memory solutions for industrial use, including industrial standard Flash modules, high-performance DRAM modules, industrial memory cards, full line of eMMC, eMCP, and SATA interface storage media.
Optimistic about the prospects for cloud computing and the industrial computer market, ADATA will also showcase a range of newly developed embedded memory and storage media products, and will highlight its next generation of energy-saving low voltage server memory modules. Also on hand will be industry-leading wide temperature solution DDR3 SO-DIMM modules and solid-state drives, which deliver performance even in extremely hot or cold environments.
Embedded World will run from February 26 to 28th. For more information, visit the ADATA booth in Hall 1.Booth number: 1-145.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard