Taipei, Taiwan - February 22, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, will participate in Embedded World 2013 Exhibition in Nuremburg, Germany. Embedded World is the world's biggest exhibition focusing on system integration and embedded technology. ADATA will display its line of complete memory solutions for industrial use, including industrial standard Flash modules, high-performance DRAM modules, industrial memory cards, full line of eMMC, eMCP, and SATA interface storage media.
Optimistic about the prospects for cloud computing and the industrial computer market, ADATA will also showcase a range of newly developed embedded memory and storage media products, and will highlight its next generation of energy-saving low voltage server memory modules. Also on hand will be industry-leading wide temperature solution DDR3 SO-DIMM modules and solid-state drives, which deliver performance even in extremely hot or cold environments.
Embedded World will run from February 26 to 28th. For more information, visit the ADATA booth in Hall 1.Booth number: 1-145.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series