Taipei, Taiwan - February 22, 2013 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, will participate in Embedded World 2013 Exhibition in Nuremburg, Germany. Embedded World is the world's biggest exhibition focusing on system integration and embedded technology. ADATA will display its line of complete memory solutions for industrial use, including industrial standard Flash modules, high-performance DRAM modules, industrial memory cards, full line of eMMC, eMCP, and SATA interface storage media.
Optimistic about the prospects for cloud computing and the industrial computer market, ADATA will also showcase a range of newly developed embedded memory and storage media products, and will highlight its next generation of energy-saving low voltage server memory modules. Also on hand will be industry-leading wide temperature solution DDR3 SO-DIMM modules and solid-state drives, which deliver performance even in extremely hot or cold environments.
Embedded World will run from February 26 to 28th. For more information, visit the ADATA booth in Hall 1.Booth number: 1-145.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard