February 20, 2013, City of Industry, CA - Prepare yourself for the highest levels of cutting-edge performance. iBUYPOWER is proud to announce the availability of NVIDIA's latest graphics beast: the GeForce GTX TITAN.
The new GeForce GTX TITAN is a single-GPU solution that's unlike anything else on the market. Coupled with a monstrous 6GB of GDDR5 video memory, GeForce GTX TITAN provides thrill-seeking gamers with unrelenting power.
"We know that gamers continue to demand the most from their systems, and providing our customers with the ability to build their performance systems with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX Titan is something we believe they will love," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER, "and we're really excited about putting GTX TITAN in some of our most unique systems, like Revolt."
iBUYPOWER recently shook the PC gaming industry with the launch of the Revolt, the company's daring take on PC system design. Despite its highly integrated and slim form factor, Revolt is fully GeForce GTX TITAN ready. But it doesn't stop there. A wide variety of systems is supported, including many of iBUYPOWER's custom gaming desktops. With larger gaming systems, customers will be able to take advantage of blistering performance by harnessing SLI.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct