CARLSBAD, Calif. - Feb. 20, 2013 - Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, announced the re-release of its peripheral lineup for Blizzard Entertainment's StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm expansion, the highly anticipated next instalment of the acclaimed StarCraft franchise. The entire suite of StarCraft II peripherals, designed specifically for the prestigious real-time strategy (RTS) game, is once again available in all its glory. The line includes the Razer Spectre StarCraft II Gaming Mouse, the Razer Marauder StarCraft II Gaming Keyboard and the Razer Banshee StarCraft II Gaming Headset.
"The initial response we received on the announcement of the original StarCraft II peripherals was simply amazing and, as a way of giving back to our diehard fans and the StarCraft community, we want to make these products available once more," said Min-Liang Tan - co-founder, CEO and creative director of Razer. "These peripherals speak to the quality of Razer products as a whole and give StarCraft players the edge they crave on the battlefield."
The Razer Spectre, Razer Marauder and Razer Banshee all feature custom-backlighting to match any gaming rig and are able to electrify StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm gameplay through an APM (Actions-Per-Minute) Lighting System. The APM Lighting System offers a fully integrated gaming experience that responds directly to a player's maneuvers and speed, providing vibrant performance feedback that gamers can see. Each peripheral also features a gaming-optimized design with an emphasis on portability for tournament play and is stylized with design elements from the StarCraft universe.
The announcement comes in the wake of StarCraft II's successful 2012 tournament season.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz