VIA Technologies, Inc, a leading innovator of power efficient computing platforms, today announced the VIA ARMOS-800, an ultra-compact, fanless system designed around the tiny VIA VAB-800 Pico-ITX board. The VIA ARMOS-800 provides embedded customers with a ruggedized system that delivers advanced multimedia features in an extremely power efficient design for a diversified range of embedded applications.
Featuring an 800MHz Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC with two integrated GPUs for dual display support, the VIA ARMOS-800 is optimized for both performance and power to meet the high-end demands of advanced industrial and in-vehicle applications. Boasting a ruggedized, fanless system design with a wide operating temperature range from -40C up to 80C, the VIA ARMOS-800 delivers a typical power consumption of a mere 3.14W TDP.
"The VIA ARMOS-800 is the first ARM-based system in our ruggedized AMOS systems series," said Epan Wu, Head of the VIA Embedded Platform Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. "The high performance and ultra-low power consumption provides an exciting combination for a wide range of industrial embedded applications where robustness is critical."
The VIA AMOS-800 is specifically designed to support the VIA VAB-800 Pico-ITX board, which features an 800MHz Freescale ARM Cortex-A8 SoC, creating a completely fanless system within a robust chassis measuring 15cm x 4.6cm x 10.8cm (WxDxH). The VIA ARMOS-800 has a certified operating temperature range from -40C to 80C and offers ultra-low power consumption of only 3.14W TDP under typical operating conditions.
On-board storage includes 4GB of eMMC Flash and can be expanded with the MicroSD Card slot. Front I/O includes one COM, one DIO and one CAN port, as well as Line-in/out and Mic-in, while rear I/O includes, one VGA and one HDMI port, one 10/100 LAN port, and three USB 2.0 ports. An on-board USB pin-header can be utilized to support the optional VNT9271 Wi-Fi USB module.
For more information about the VIA ARMOS-800, please visit: this page.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions