Austin, TX -- Jan 07, 2013 / (http://www.myprgenie.com) -- Mushkin, Inc. -- An industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance and mission-critical computer products, unveils its latest and most exciting range of products ever at the world's largest consumer electronics show, CES 2013.
Mushkin will host meetings at their 1,800 square foot suite, where they will showcase their entire lineup of next generation products. On-site pr esentations will be held to introduce the new and coming product lines. Mushkin representatives from the product, sales, and global teams will be on hand to answer any questions regarding these new and upcoming products for the digital home, office, and beyond. Additionally, one-on-one product tours and meetings can be arranged in advance by emailing email@example.com.
Come by the Mushkin suite for these not-to-be-missed highlights:
- World's First 480GB mSATA Solid-State Drive: Mushkin's 480GB Atlas mSATA Solid State Drive, built on the SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS, was first announced at Mushkin's December 4, 2012 press event, and will be officially released at CES 2013.
- The Scorpion PCIe SSD is back: Officially announced back at CES 2012, the Scorpion PCIe SSD is back -- newly re-designed with record-breaking performance and capacity compared to the first generation.
- Enterprise Class Solid-State Drives: Viewed by many as the answer to server and storage bottlenecks, Mushkin will officially be announcing its Enterprise Class Solid-State Drives offerings.
- New Gaming Memory Line: Catch a glimpse of the upcoming new Mushkin gaming product in its pre-release glory.
- Mushkin's next generation USB 3.0 drive: Come see Mushkin's fastest SandForce driven USB 3.0, with blazing fast 300+/MBs read and write speeds.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series