All the spotlights are now focusing on the surge of Ultrabook, Team Group, the leading brand names in the world in memory storage, is rolling out the new Team Ultra L2 SSD. Only 7mm in thickness, it is the most compact model in the market. It can be installed on the new generation of Ultrabook with ease, improving significantly the booting speed and read-write performance. The model provides substantial battery life and shock resistance. It is like a size of featherweight boxer packed with heavyweight champion performance. It is the ultimate upgrade choice for your Ultrabook.
Team Ultra L2 SSD is equipped with synchronized Flash cell management technique that improves the response of computer effectively while enhancing multitasking processing functions. Team Ultra L2 SSD is loaded with SATA III 6Gb/s interface and 4-channel transmission capability. The maximum sequential read/write speed goes up to 450MB/s and 350MB/s, respectively, measured by reliable speed testing programs (CrystalDiskMark and AS SSD Benchmark). 4k random read/write speed reaches as high as 9400IOPS, showing high-speed and fluent transmission capability. Full supports for Win7 Trim command, S.M.A.R.T and NCQ hard drive testing are provided. Low power consumption not only helps save power but also improves the efficiency of computer system. Team Ultra L2 SSD comes with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB, enough to satisfy demands of all levels.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team Team Ultra L2 SSD Specification：
Latest News Posts
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card