All the spotlights are now focusing on the surge of Ultrabook, Team Group, the leading brand names in the world in memory storage, is rolling out the new Team Ultra L2 SSD. Only 7mm in thickness, it is the most compact model in the market. It can be installed on the new generation of Ultrabook with ease, improving significantly the booting speed and read-write performance. The model provides substantial battery life and shock resistance. It is like a size of featherweight boxer packed with heavyweight champion performance. It is the ultimate upgrade choice for your Ultrabook.
Team Ultra L2 SSD is equipped with synchronized Flash cell management technique that improves the response of computer effectively while enhancing multitasking processing functions. Team Ultra L2 SSD is loaded with SATA III 6Gb/s interface and 4-channel transmission capability. The maximum sequential read/write speed goes up to 450MB/s and 350MB/s, respectively, measured by reliable speed testing programs (CrystalDiskMark and AS SSD Benchmark). 4k random read/write speed reaches as high as 9400IOPS, showing high-speed and fluent transmission capability. Full supports for Win7 Trim command, S.M.A.R.T and NCQ hard drive testing are provided. Low power consumption not only helps save power but also improves the efficiency of computer system. Team Ultra L2 SSD comes with 32GB, 64GB and 128GB, enough to satisfy demands of all levels.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Team Team Ultra L2 SSD Specification：
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ