Today, BitFenix is pleased to introduce Survivor White - a portable mid-tower ATX gaming chassis in a new white color that combines elegant styling with ruggedized features engineered for the mobile digital warrior. In continuation with our latest white accessories such as the Recon fan controller and Spectre Pro LED fans, Survivor White blends elegant aesthetics with high performance.
Like the classic Survivor, the case maintains all of its classic aesthetics including the uniquely curved design that helps to protect Survivor White and the hardware inside during transportation. Proprietary BitFenix SofTouch surface treatment helps protect it from stains and scratches, while the Blue LED BitFenix logo adorning the front of the case offers a subtle look that users can turn also on and off at a press of a button.
Sliding open the stealthy I/O panel the cover open reveals the LED on/off controls compatible with BitFenix Spectre LED fan light and Spectre Pro, audio jacks, power and reset buttons, an eSATA port, two USB 2.0 ports, and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports.
Survivor White features a hideaway carry handle that locks into place when you need mobility, and easily folds down when you don't. The removable hard drive cage wall accommodates extra-long graphics when removed or up to seven 2.5" SSD drives or six 3.5" hard disks when intact. And to keep things cool, space for up to two 200 mm fans or three 120 mm fans is included as well.
Survivor White also includes the BitFenix S2 peripheral security and cable management device to keep your peripherals under lock and key. The CPU cooler cutout on the motherboard tray makes changing coolers a breeze, and specially-designed motherboard standoffs, internal cable management, and a tool-free design are a godsend for PC do-it-yourselfers. Finally, the included dust filters on all air intakes help keep Survivor clean on the inside.
Survivor White will be available on retail shelves at the end of November for a suggest retail price of 99 (incl. 19% VAT) and $109.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit