Today, LaCie announced the PetiteKey -- the next generation of the award-winning LaCie iamaKey. The LaCie PetiteKey kept the sturdy design and convenient key shape with keychain hole. Now it's nearly 30 percent smaller to more easily fit in a pocket or on a key ring. Best of all, with Private-Public software and Wuala Secure Cloud Storage, users can password protect and back up their data.
Don't underestimate the PetiteKey's strength because of its small size. The USB key's metal shell is waterproof up to 100 meters. Users never need to worry about their data being damaged or erased by water damage, which is one of the biggest causes of accidental data loss. The thumb drive protects data even if it's dropped in a mud puddle or put through the washing machine. Plus, the key's cap-free connector is scratch-proof, so it won't get scuffed by other keys in a pocket, purse or backpack.
The LaCie PetiteKey is bundled with Private-Public -- the easiest way to protect important and confidential files. A businessman who works from home and at the office needs a safe and secure way to transport data back and forth. The AES 256-bit encryption and password protection keeps his data secure if he misplaces the flash drive. And with a one-to-one gigabyte ratio of integrated Wuala Secure Cloud Storage for one year, users can back up their key's content to the cloud so they have access to their data on the go.
The LaCie PetiteKey with USB 2.0 was designed by 5.5 Designers. It is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities through the LaCie Online Store and through LaCie Resellers starting at $14.99. For more product information, visit https://www.lacie.com.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit