Today, LaCie announced the PetiteKey -- the next generation of the award-winning LaCie iamaKey. The LaCie PetiteKey kept the sturdy design and convenient key shape with keychain hole. Now it's nearly 30 percent smaller to more easily fit in a pocket or on a key ring. Best of all, with Private-Public software and Wuala Secure Cloud Storage, users can password protect and back up their data.
Don't underestimate the PetiteKey's strength because of its small size. The USB key's metal shell is waterproof up to 100 meters. Users never need to worry about their data being damaged or erased by water damage, which is one of the biggest causes of accidental data loss. The thumb drive protects data even if it's dropped in a mud puddle or put through the washing machine. Plus, the key's cap-free connector is scratch-proof, so it won't get scuffed by other keys in a pocket, purse or backpack.
The LaCie PetiteKey is bundled with Private-Public -- the easiest way to protect important and confidential files. A businessman who works from home and at the office needs a safe and secure way to transport data back and forth. The AES 256-bit encryption and password protection keeps his data secure if he misplaces the flash drive. And with a one-to-one gigabyte ratio of integrated Wuala Secure Cloud Storage for one year, users can back up their key's content to the cloud so they have access to their data on the go.
The LaCie PetiteKey with USB 2.0 was designed by 5.5 Designers. It is available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities through the LaCie Online Store and through LaCie Resellers starting at $14.99. For more product information, visit https://www.lacie.com.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam