Designed to boost business productivity with advanced performance and multi-level security, the new Acer TravelMate P453 is the answer to the needs of SMB/SOHO looking for the perfect balance between security, productivity and ergonomics. All details have been fine-tuned by Acer to offer the optimal user experience whether in the office or on the go.
Acer takes the protections of users' data and valuable assets very seriously. To secure the IT investment, protect data and reduce TCO thorough remote management features, the TravelMate P453 comes with Acer ProShield Security, a suite of security and manageability tools integrated in a unified user interface. Acer ProShield secures the notebook from unwanted access with multi-level security features including BIOS/HDD password protection and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) solution.
It allows creating a Personal Secure Drive to store and encrypt all critical files, so that even if the notebook is stolen or lost the data cannot be accessed. Unwanted files or folders can be permanently removed beyond recovery thanks to the File Shredder utility. What's more, the TravelMate P453 comes with Acer Office Manager (AOM), a manageability solution which allows SMB to deploy security policies, monitor IT assets, and schedule maintenance tasks in one easy to use package, and with Intel® Anti-Theft technology, a hardware-based security mechanism designed to protect the notebook even when it's lost or stolen.
To enhance productivity and address any IT management concern, the TravelMate P453 embeds the Intel Small Business Advantage platform that provides an easy to use interface, relevant security and productivity applications, and free customization. It enables PC Health Center, which can schedule and run PC maintenance tasks even when the system is turned off; Software Monitor that helps keep critical security software running by monitoring the hardware and alerting in case of any attack; Data Backup & Restore, to automatically back up critical data on a scheduled time and to a designated location; and Energy Saver that controls energy consumption by simply scheduling the power down and turn on time.
The new TravelMate P453 doesn't compromise on performance. Thanks to Windows 7 Professional, users can get the benefit of the latest time saving tools and improved desktop features, including faster startups, email management, and Windows Desktop Search, and more, it's easily upgradable to Windows 8. It is also equipped with 3rd generation Intel® Core processors and advanced graphics solutions ensuring smart performance and superior graphics capability. With a 15.6" LCD LED backlit display, the TravelMate P453 enhances productivity, whether in the office or on the go.
Every detail has been carefully designed to ensure maximum productivity and excellent ergonomics. The Acer FineTouch keyboard with extra key travel distance was designed for a more comfortable typing experience, plus it includes the numeric keypad. The unique shape of the keys is designed to avoid mistyping and reduce the accumulation of the dust. Plus, the spill resistant keyboard is cleverly designed to protect the system from accidental spill.
All Acer professional notebooks are submitted to a series of reliability tests and are compliant with the most stringent criteria of the industry, thus ensuring the utmost reliability. On top of this they offer Energy Star 5.0 compliancy together with EPEAT Gold qualification, guaranteeing energy savings and longer battery life.
Latest News Posts
- Hellboy: The Board Game raises a HUGE $1.3 million in 1 day
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit