AVADirect has been a leading provider of ruggedized Getac solutions for over ten years. For AVADirect to continue doing so, it is important for us to continuously update our Getac offerings on a consistent basis. Thus, the current addition to our Getac products, the Rugged Notebook Getac E110 Fully Rugged Tablet PC, 10.1" HD TFT Touch Screen LCD, Intel® GMA 3650 Graphics.
The Getac E110 10.1" Fully Rugged Tablet offers many improved features over previous tablet models. The most noticeable features are the 750 nits QuadraClear Sunlight Readable Display, Glove Friendly Multi-Touch Technology, Improved Superior Ultra Lightweight Design (Only 3.46 lbs), and LifeSupport Hot-swappable Battery Design. All while continuing to be backed by the Getac 5-year limited warranty. Base specifications include the INTEL, Atom N2800 1.86 GHz Dual-Core processor, 4GB or DDR3 DRAM, a 64GB SSD (with the option to upgrade), and Windows 7 Professional. We will continue to update our Getac offerings as they are available.
To build your very own Getac E110 10.1" Fully Rugged Tablet PC click Rugged Notebook Getac E110 Fully Rugged Tablet PC, 10.1" HD TFT Touch Screen LCD, Intel® GMA 3650 Graphics at AVADirect
To view all Getac products we carry click Getac Products at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit