DisplayLink, the world leading provider of solutions that simplify the connection between monitors and computing devices, and Kensington Computer Products Group, the technology division of ACCO Brands Corporation and a world leader in branded office products, today announced the launch of their latest generation of Universal Docking stations, powered by DisplayLink's SuperSpeed USB 3.0 graphics technology, which integrates Graphics, as well as Gigabit Ethernet and Audio.
USB 3.0 Docking Station with DVI/HDMI/VGA
Kensington today announced two new SuperSpeed USB3.0 docking stations including an Office Dock and a Home Dock. The Office Dock sd3500v provides the ultimate hot desk expansion and productivity solution with dual-head video support for HDMI and DVI/VGA displays, Gigabit Ethernet, up to 5.1 channel audio via HDMI, and USB3 and USB2 expansion ports, all powered by DisplayLink's highly integrated DL-3900 IC. The Home Dock sd3000v is the easiest and most efficient way to expand the home desktop with a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection, notebook users get a DVI/VGA display connection, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, and USB3 and USB2 expansion ports, all enabled by DisplayLink's DL-3700 IC.
Both docks feature "hot plug" functionality for audio and video, automatically detecting and routing sound and graphics to the peripherals as they are connected to the dock, ensuring the ultimate seamless user experience.
"Migrating to the latest SuperSpeed Graphics Technology is the obvious choice for us to keep the technology edge that business users and consumers demand," said Matt Evans, Global Product Manager at Kensington. "With DisplayLink's USB3 technology and compatibility certification program, our customers can be confident that they have chosen the most feature rich, reliable, and easy to use dock to expand their notebooks."
"Kensington has long been a partner of DisplayLink and their new USB3.0 docks for home and office really meet the needs of users today," said John Cummins, VP of sales and marketing for DisplayLink. "We're confident these will be winning products for Kensington and are happy to be jointly announcing this latest product family to their portfolio."
Pricing and Availability
The new Kensington USB3.0 Office Dock (sd3500v) and USB3.0 Home Dock (sd3000v) are available worldwide, with an MSRP of $169.99 and $199.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market