SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions has won the gold metal of the 2012 National Invention and Creation Award.
Following the success of SP portable hard drive Armor A70 last year, Silicon Power has won the Taiwan National Invention and Creation Award for the third consecutive year with its Touch 810 USB flash drive.
Touch 810 is a stylish and elegant USB flash drive that sparkles under the sunlight with its rhombus facet and crystal design. The top of the drive is decorated with a Swarovski Crystal and comes with a specially designed metal strap. Its retractable USB port utilizes COB (Chip on Board) packing technology making it water, vibration and dust proof.
Positioned as Passionate, Creative and Hungry for Success, Silicon Power continues to introduce products for users who are seeking individualized, unique and personal digital storage devices. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for our customers.
Latest News Posts
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct