SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions has won the gold metal of the 2012 National Invention and Creation Award.
Following the success of SP portable hard drive Armor A70 last year, Silicon Power has won the Taiwan National Invention and Creation Award for the third consecutive year with its Touch 810 USB flash drive.
Touch 810 is a stylish and elegant USB flash drive that sparkles under the sunlight with its rhombus facet and crystal design. The top of the drive is decorated with a Swarovski Crystal and comes with a specially designed metal strap. Its retractable USB port utilizes COB (Chip on Board) packing technology making it water, vibration and dust proof.
Positioned as Passionate, Creative and Hungry for Success, Silicon Power continues to introduce products for users who are seeking individualized, unique and personal digital storage devices. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for our customers.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard