SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions has won the gold metal of the 2012 National Invention and Creation Award.
Following the success of SP portable hard drive Armor A70 last year, Silicon Power has won the Taiwan National Invention and Creation Award for the third consecutive year with its Touch 810 USB flash drive.
Touch 810 is a stylish and elegant USB flash drive that sparkles under the sunlight with its rhombus facet and crystal design. The top of the drive is decorated with a Swarovski Crystal and comes with a specially designed metal strap. Its retractable USB port utilizes COB (Chip on Board) packing technology making it water, vibration and dust proof.
Positioned as Passionate, Creative and Hungry for Success, Silicon Power continues to introduce products for users who are seeking individualized, unique and personal digital storage devices. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for our customers.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit