SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions has won the gold metal of the 2012 National Invention and Creation Award.
Following the success of SP portable hard drive Armor A70 last year, Silicon Power has won the Taiwan National Invention and Creation Award for the third consecutive year with its Touch 810 USB flash drive.
Touch 810 is a stylish and elegant USB flash drive that sparkles under the sunlight with its rhombus facet and crystal design. The top of the drive is decorated with a Swarovski Crystal and comes with a specially designed metal strap. Its retractable USB port utilizes COB (Chip on Board) packing technology making it water, vibration and dust proof.
Positioned as Passionate, Creative and Hungry for Success, Silicon Power continues to introduce products for users who are seeking individualized, unique and personal digital storage devices. SP strives to deliver high quality products with innovative designs, distinctly unique features and comprehensive after sales services to create and fulfill personal memory for our customers.
Latest News Posts
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Remedy's new game Control is Epic Games exclusive for 1 year
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023