OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs), memory modules, and power supplies for computing devices and systems, announces the availability of OCZ new ZS line series of power supplies in 550-watt, 650-watt and 750-watt models that offers consumers superior value for home desktops and gaming systems. It provides the high efficiency, cool operation, and a compact case design, the ZS Series offers an excellent price point for system builders looking for a quality upgrade in a variety of power options.
The ZS Series is ideal for system builders and gamers, and is capable of powering dual-GPU platforms equipped for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX modes. The PSU is kept cool under heavy usage with a large temperature and load-controlled 135 mm double ball-bearing fan, and this high-efficiency PSU also meets strict 80-Plus Bronze energy saving requirements by converting up to a full 85% of AC to DC power at typical loads.
OCZ says the ZS Series complies with ErP (Energy Related product) Directive to ensure less than 1W of power is used in passive standby and off modes.
- 550W, 650W, and 750W Configurations
- Single +12V Rail
- Continuous output rated at 40°C
- 150 x 160 x 86mm (W x L x H)
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- High Efficiency: 85% at typical load
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 135 mm temperature and load controlled double ball-bearing fan
- 3 year warranty backed by OCZ's exclusive
- PowerSwap Warranty replacement program.
The OCZ ZS Power Supply will be available in 550W, 650W and 750W models. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit