OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs), memory modules, and power supplies for computing devices and systems, announces the availability of OCZ new ZS line series of power supplies in 550-watt, 650-watt and 750-watt models that offers consumers superior value for home desktops and gaming systems. It provides the high efficiency, cool operation, and a compact case design, the ZS Series offers an excellent price point for system builders looking for a quality upgrade in a variety of power options.
The ZS Series is ideal for system builders and gamers, and is capable of powering dual-GPU platforms equipped for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX modes. The PSU is kept cool under heavy usage with a large temperature and load-controlled 135 mm double ball-bearing fan, and this high-efficiency PSU also meets strict 80-Plus Bronze energy saving requirements by converting up to a full 85% of AC to DC power at typical loads.
OCZ says the ZS Series complies with ErP (Energy Related product) Directive to ensure less than 1W of power is used in passive standby and off modes.
- 550W, 650W, and 750W Configurations
- Single +12V Rail
- Continuous output rated at 40°C
- 150 x 160 x 86mm (W x L x H)
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- High Efficiency: 85% at typical load
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 135 mm temperature and load controlled double ball-bearing fan
- 3 year warranty backed by OCZ's exclusive
- PowerSwap Warranty replacement program.
The OCZ ZS Power Supply will be available in 550W, 650W and 750W models. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One still flops in Japan
- Google to reveal gaming platform at GDC 2019
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!