OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs), memory modules, and power supplies for computing devices and systems, announces the availability of OCZ new ZS line series of power supplies in 550-watt, 650-watt and 750-watt models that offers consumers superior value for home desktops and gaming systems. It provides the high efficiency, cool operation, and a compact case design, the ZS Series offers an excellent price point for system builders looking for a quality upgrade in a variety of power options.
The ZS Series is ideal for system builders and gamers, and is capable of powering dual-GPU platforms equipped for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX modes. The PSU is kept cool under heavy usage with a large temperature and load-controlled 135 mm double ball-bearing fan, and this high-efficiency PSU also meets strict 80-Plus Bronze energy saving requirements by converting up to a full 85% of AC to DC power at typical loads.
OCZ says the ZS Series complies with ErP (Energy Related product) Directive to ensure less than 1W of power is used in passive standby and off modes.
- 550W, 650W, and 750W Configurations
- Single +12V Rail
- Continuous output rated at 40°C
- 150 x 160 x 86mm (W x L x H)
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- High Efficiency: 85% at typical load
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 135 mm temperature and load controlled double ball-bearing fan
- 3 year warranty backed by OCZ's exclusive
- PowerSwap Warranty replacement program.
The OCZ ZS Power Supply will be available in 550W, 650W and 750W models. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam