Razer Unveils New Product Suite For Gamers
New products reveal renewed focus on product design and proprietary technologies
Las Vegas, NV - January 8, 2009 - Today, at the Consumer Electronics Show, Razer unveiled a cutting edge of gaming peripherals including the Razer Mamba, a high precision wireless laser gaming mouse, and the Razer Carcharias, a circumaural audio headset. Product demonstrations will be held at the South Hall, meeting room 35166.
This new suite of Razer products will give gamers the competitive edge and allow for enhanced game play for longer periods of time. With an emphasis on product design and a focus on proprietary Razer technologies, these latest products will help gamers amplify performance levels with faster response times, increased precision and offer unique design features.
"The best entertainment experiences happen when you are fully immersed in your game, and hardware shouldn't get in the way of that," said Razer president Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff. "We've put every bit of advantage available in the hands of our gamers with the new Razer Mamba, and the Razer Carcharias. These products are for gamers who understand how minimal wireless lag time, high quality audio communications and increased precision can mean the difference between winning and losing."
The Razer Mamba
Razer has unleashed the full potential of gaming mice by designing an ergonomic, lag free gaming mouse with 2.4GHz gaming grade wireless technology, making it the fastest mouse both on and off the cord. With dual mode wired/wireless functionality, the Razer Mamba lets users immediately and seamlessly switch from wired to wireless play. With first in class polling rates at 1ms as compared to traditional wireless mice that poll at 8ms, players will have virtually lag free game play.
The Razer Mamba also includes a host of features like Razer Synapse on-board memory that lets gamers store and bring their mouse settings wherever they go. And the world's fastest 5600DPI Razer Precision 3.5G Laser sensor, the Razer Mamba wireless gaming mouse lets gamers move with lightning speed and precision to easily escape from becoming prey.
Cost: US- $129.99; Europe- 129.99
Available: Razerzone.com Feb, 2009, Worldwide Q1 2009
Detachable seven-foot, lightweight, braided cord
Battery life & DPI stage indicator
Ultra-large non-slip Hyperesponse buttons
Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
Gaming Grade Wireless Technology
Dual Mode Wired/Wireless Functionality
Razer Synapse On-board Memory
5600DPI Razer Precision 3.5G Laser sensor
1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response rate
Up to 200 inches per second*/ 50g acceleration
Approximate size: 128mm x 70mm x 42.5mm
Battery Life: 14hrs (continuous gaming); 72hrs (normal gaming usage)
*Depends on surface used
The Razer Carcharias
The Razer Carcharias is the essence of uncompromised comfort and audio clarity. The Razer Carcharias contain certain key features focused on comfort, like a circumaural shape to allow full over-ear coverage, interchangeable ear pads for a custom fit and a fully adjustable headband. The Razer Carcharias headset boasts superior audio clarity, deep, thumping bass and a noise filtering microphone. An inline remote lets users quickly and easily adjust volume and mute the microphone.
Cost: US- $79.99; Europe- 79.99
Available: Razerzone.com Jan, 2009, Worldwide Q1 2009
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance: 32 at 1kHz
Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 102 ± 4dB at 1 kHzMax.
Input Power: 200 mW
Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium Magnets
Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
Sensitivity( @1kHz, 1V/Pa): -37 ± 4dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Cable: 3 meters, Braided Fiber Sheath
Connector: 3.5 mm jack (headphone and mic)
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit