ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today announced its latest high performance, energy efficient display - the VX2703mh-LED.
Ideal for consumers, SMBs and educational environments alike, the VX2703mh-LED is a 27" widescreen LED monitor with a contemporary thin bezel design. Ideal for both home and office, this versatile Full HD 1920 x 1080p monitor offers HDMI, DVI and VGA inputs with HDCP support, along with a speedy 3 ms response time, a 10M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, integrated power, and built-in SRS Premium Sound speakers.
The VX2703mh-LED also comes standard with loads of useful features such as automatic aspect ratio adjustment to ensure content is optimally positioned and sized for screen viewing, in addition to being Windows 7 certified and VESA wall mount compatible. The VX2703mh-LED is as feature rich as it is eco-friendly. In fact, this mercury-free display offers ViewSonic's ECO-mode feature for extended display life, along with an energy savings of up to 40% when compared to a regular 27" monitor.
"The new VX2703mh-LED is the ideal display for home and office applications, as well as web surfing and multimedia entertainment with its multiple video inputs," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "If you're looking for a versatile monitor with both low TCO and high performance, backed by a display heritage you can count on, the ViewSonic VX2703mh-LED is your solution."
The VX2703mh-LED comes standard with a 3-year limited warranty, and the industry's best pixel performance policy. The VX2703mh-LED will be available in North America in mid-July for an ESP of $299.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower