MSI proudly announces a new 22" All-in-One PC in its line-up: the MSI Wind Top AE2281G. Equipped with a 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 Quad-Core Processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M graphics card with NVIDIA Optimus Technology, this All-in-One PC supports 1080p Full HD resolution images on its 22" FHD Multi-Touch display. The AE2281G comes with an Anti-Glare screen, which prevents light reflections. To ensure a stable working environment, the AE2281G comes with high quality Military Class components that have an optimal lifetime during heavy conditions. Connecting external devices to this user-friendly system is also no problem thanks to two high speed USB3.0 ports with MSI Super Charger technology and four USB2.0 ports.
With the MSI Instant Display Technology, the AE2281G can also be used as monitor for external devices (via HDMI-in), such as a gaming console or desktop. Now every familymember can enjoy using the MSI AE2281G in their own individual way.
Ensuring quality and durability: Military Class II components
The MSI AE2281G uses the highest quality and most stable components such as Super Ferrite Chokes, Solid caps and Hi-c Caps. These components provide unparalleled quality, extreme performance and superb efficiency. These Military Class II components are officially certified according to the US Department of Defense component standards.
Great connectivity possibilities
The MSI AE2281G is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and four USB 2.0 ports with MSI's Super Charger technology, which not only makes it possible to charge your USB device while the computer is switched off, but also reduces charging times up to 40%. HDMI-out is also supported for displaying videos on a larger display such as projectors and TVs. Moreover, the MSI AE2281G can also be used as external display with MSI's unique Instant Display Technology, in combination with the HDMI-in port. That way, the 22" anti-glare screen with LED technology can perfectly show all video-, picture and gaming content in 1080p Full HD resolution, even from an external desktop or console.
File sharing and synchronizing
The MSI AE2281G is equipped with MSI's exclusive Smart Media Link software, which lets you play multi-media files simultaneously on different devices in the same LAN or WiFi network. You can also synchronize important Outlook contact data, calendar information, photos, songs, video content, documents and even website bookmarks with other computers easily thanks to MSI's Smart Sync software.
Energy efficient and cost saving
The LED panel on the AE2281G makes sure the display has a low energy consumption. When the All-in-One is not used, the display can be turned off without going to standby mode, saving even more electricity. This is not only good for the environment, but saves you a lot of money too.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3450S "Ivy Bridge" Quad-Core Processor
- OS: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
- Display: 22" 1920x1080 Full HD Anti-Glare MultiTouch screen
- Chipset: Intel H61
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M with 2 GB memory
- Memory: DDR3 4GB , 1333 MHz, (4G*1), Maximum 8GB
- HDD: 500GB 3.5" SATAII / 7200rpm
- Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth 3.0
- ODD: Tray-in DVD Super Multi
- Card Reader: 6-in-1(XD, SD ,mini SD ,Micro SD, MMC, MS)
- Connectivity Side: USB3.0x2, 6-in-1 Card Reader, Power
- Back: Mic in x1, Headphone out x1, USB2.0 x4, HDMI out x1, HDMI in x1, RJ45x1
- Camera: 1.3 megapixel camera and microphone
- TV Tuner: Hybrid TV Tuner built-in
- Keyboard/Mouse: Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
- Wall Mount: Support standard VESA Wall Mount, optional wall mount kit
- Dimension / Net Weight: 555.1mm* 404.98mm* 66.46mm / 9.1kg
- Power draw: 150W
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM