SAN JOSE, CA-February 28, 2012-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: OCZ), a worldwide leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power supplies for computing devices and systems, today announced the availability of the Fatal1ty 1000 Watt power supply, the latest high-performance PSU targeted at gamers and enthusiasts that demand maximum wattage, high efficiency, and a modular cabling configuration.
Dedicated to delivering premium power solutions, OCZ's latest PSU was co-developed with twelve-time world champion Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel to meet the specific needs of fellow gamers in performance, stability, and ease of integration to reduce system downtime. Featuring individually-sleeved modular cables, the Fatal1ty Series eliminates unnecessary wire clutter for a cleaner overall presentation and superior airflow in high end systems that are packed with components.
"We are thrilled to partner up once again with Fatal1ty to build the ultimate PSU designed specifically for hard-core gamers," commented Steve Lee, Senior Vice President of Power Management at OCZ Technology. "The new 1000W Fatal1ty PSU delivers exceptional performance for dual GPU platforms, enhanced reliability with premium components, excellent efficiency and robust features, including a large yet ultra quiet fan and high-end individually sleeved cables. All of these add up to a premium PSU that gamers can be confident in to power through the most intense gaming and enthusiast environments."
"When looking for the ideal gaming power supply, I look for plenty of power to support multi-GPU configurations, superior reliability, and features like quiet and efficient cooling that allow me to stay focused on the game," said Wendel. "I also want modular cabling which makes it easy to configure my rig and make it look clean. With the new Fatal1ty 1000W modular PSU, gamers are armed with the perfect solution to power all of their high-end components, enabling them to design the perfect gaming rig. I want gamers to play to their full potential, and with this PSU your gaming rig will have every bit of power it needs to fulfill your hardcore gaming sessions."
Combining a powerful single +12V rail and premium components, the Fatal1ty 1000W balances the needs for both gamer and enthusiast standards with 100% Japanese 105°C capacitors, continuous output at a demanding 50°C ambient temperature, and heavy-duty protection circuitries. Key features include a large temperature and load controlled 140mm double ball-bearing fan with red LEDs for whisper quiet operation, well-regulated electrical noise and ripple, and 80 Plus® Gold certification with up to 90% efficiency at typical loads.
The Fatal1ty Series is tested and qualified for the most component-heavy systems with multiple power-hungry drives and video cards by delivering 1KW of continuous power, and offers rock-solid, super-clean DC output and complete array of connectors including detachable CPU, and multiple PCIe, SATA, and peripheral cables. The Fatal1ty Series provides universal input and active PFC (Power Factor Correction) to effectively regulate input voltage and maintain a stable supply of power in an industry-standard ATX form factor to accommodate virtually all computer towers. With sheer power combined with maximum efficiency, the Fatal1ty 1000W is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit