QNAP Turbo NAS Series Now Compatible with Seagate 1.5TB Hard Drive
Taipei, Taiwan, December 2008 - QNAP Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5TB (ST31500341AS) hard drive is supported by the entire TS-109/ 209/ 409/ 509 Turbo NAS series.
'The good news is, our Turbo NAS users now have more choices when selecting the hard drive models and more storage space. For example, the TS-509 Pro supports up to 7.5TB storage capacity,' said Laurent Cheng, Product Manager from QNAP. The HDD compatibility list is available on http://www.qnap.com/pro_compatibility.asp.
The TS-409 and TS-509 series supports Online RAID Capacity Expansion which allows increasing the storage capacity by replacing the hard disk drives with the data reserved and not turning the server off. To read the online tutorial, please visit http://www.qnap.com/pro_features_RLM.asp.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is a dominant provider of Linux OS embedded network-attached storage (NAS) and network surveillance system. We have released numerous NAS and NVR (network video recorder) series, providing our customers high performance and high reliability backup and security solutions. Today, QNAP continues to lead the industry with our innovation in design and technology. Our products have gained worldwide recognition. Further information about QNAP products is available on https://www.qnap.com.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit