Independent game developer Trapdoor and EA Partners, a division of Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) today announced that Warp, the highly anticipated, downloadable stealth-action puzzler will kick off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party series on February 15, 2012 for 800 Microsoft Points.
In Warp, gamers play as Zero, a loveable - yet lethal - little orange alien with a big score to settle. Captured and experimented on by cruel scientists, Zero must escape the Commander's research facility by deploying powerful and deadly abilities. The choice is up to players to take bloody revenge on every human in the incarcerating facility, or hide and plan their escape for a no-kills, stealth game. With endless combinations of abilities and upgrades, Warp lets players discover the most effective ways to solve puzzles and move throughout levels and challenge rooms, perfecting their skills and topping competitive leaderboards.
"We're very excited to have Warp kick-off Microsoft's Xbox LIVE Arcade House Party, an event that spotlights the work of independent developers," said Ken Schachter, Founder, Trapdoor. "Warp delivers an experience that is unique, original and allows gamers to defy the traditional rules of videogames, letting them play the game their way. We are very proud of what we've been able to accomplish and hope players embrace it as well."
Warp will be available on PlayStation®Network in North America and PC on March 13, 2012 for $9.99 USD. Warp will be available in Europe on PlayStation®Network on March 14, 2012.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz