Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, power supply, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, today announces that it will be improving its best-selling, award-winning CM 690 II models.
Time tested as a titan among mid-tower cases, the CM 690 II makes it possible to take advantage of excellent airflow and water cooling options to vastly reduce temperatures on system components. The roomy interior space of CM 690 II Advanced enables users to install up to 10 fans, with enlarged mesh design for superb ventilation. Users can accommodate 120x240mm radiator at the top and bottom for superior cooling performance. It also supports up to 2 radiators for water cooling units, and larger CPU cooler, such as Hyper 612 PWM.
More User-friendly Design with Improved Expansibility
Keeping the ideal filter design of previous generation, new CM 690 II series is also equipped with filters on all meshed area and bottom for easy maintenance. And with the tool-free 5.25"/ 3.5" HDD bays, the 1.8"/ 2.5" HDD and SSD adapter, CM 690 II series can fully fulfills the demand of storage. In addition, CM 690 II Advanced also includes an external SATA dock; users can install HDD here with protection. Utilizing user feedback, Cooler Master engineers improved upon the CM 690 II's winning design by greatly increasing the CPU mounting hole size to accommodate new Intel Ivy Bridge mounts and AMD rear mounting procedures. Its roomy space can also contain long graphics cards, such as AMD Radeon HD 6990. Additionally, rubber grommets have been added to aid in setting up a clean and professional cable management layout.
Newly phased in USB 3.0 interface
Loaded with features, the CM 690 II delivers as the ultimate mid-tower for any purpose. With the announcement today, Cooler Master will begin offering improved Advanced and Plus models that will maintain its image with a performance and value update. This is accomplished by implementing the exciting new internal changes and exchanging the e-SATA port for two additional USB 3.0 internal connectors on the Advanced model and one additional USB 3.0 internal connector on the Plus model (includes both NVIDIA Editions). And the I/O on the top also offers a more convenient way to access.
The improved CM 690 II Advanced model will be available for 99.94. Time of availability will vary based on region.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit