SAN JOSE, CA (Nov. 3, 2011) -- Addonics Technologies (www.addonics.com) today announced the RAID Tower XIII, which features thirteen 5.25 inch drive bays in a sturdy and stylish sheet metal chassis that can hold up to twenty 3.5 inch hard drives.
The RAID Tower XIII is built on a sturdy steel chassis with a stylish acrylic front bezel. Each unit comes integrated with a 500 watts power supply and two 120 x 120 mm low noise high CFM cooling fans for efficient ventilation.
Each set of five drives can be configured as a RAID group. You can connect 20 drives to your system via four eSATA cables, four USB 3.0 cables or a single mini SAS cable. For the USB connection, each RAID group can be shared on an LAN by attaching to an optional Addonics NAS adapter.
Addonics' family of RAID Towers is a perfect solution for adding external RAID storage or a large number of hard drives without RAID to any system. The RAID Tower XIII is ideal for a wide range of applications that demand large storage volume, such as video storage, data backup, server storage or cloud storage.
There are five different models. Each model comes with everything needed for connecting to the computer. Simply add your own hard drives and configure the RAID via either the onboard dip switches or the included Windows software utility and your storage tower is ready to do the work.
One model supports connecting up to twenty 3.5" SATA drives to a computer via four USB 3.0 or four eSATA connections. There is also a model that connects twenty 3.5" SATA drives via a single external mini SAS connection. On models integrated with four Snap-In Disk Arrays, hard drives can be added or removed like tape cartridges from each bay. No special tool is needed.
Prices start from $ 965 for a model equipped with four Snap-In Disk Arrays and four eSATA connections.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of internal/external and mobile storage products. Addonics products are available through the company online store https://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Latest News Posts
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit