Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand in thermal solutions with the mission of "delivering the perfect user experience," carrying the corporate vision of "building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle," featured the Contac CPU air cooling Series that aids in fulfilling various needs in the market as well as the corporate mission of "delivering the perfect user experience." This fall adding the shimmering Thermaltake Contac 39 and Contac 30 CPU air cooling to the series, providing a wider range of solution for bargain hunter who desire value and performance equally.
The shimmering Contac 39 and Contac 30 materialized with dual and single crystal clear blue LED fans presented the blare while it performance, as well as improved curved aluminum fins of heat sink that not only reduce back air resistance but also grant for a better heat dissipation while heat been transferred from the CPU to the heat sink. Moreover, the new designed multifunctional surface-mount with back-plate will support all Intel and AMD chipsets as well as the latest Intel Sandy Bridge-E Socket LGA-2011.
Prosperity of Performance
The Contac 39 and Contac 30 are exactly what the name suggested; a direct touch technology with three 8mm Æ heat pipes is inherited along with special design low noise 120mm PWM fans that automatically adjust the fans' speed between 800~2000 RPM according to the system condition to grant for a more direct and smart heat dissipation. The fans are connected with anti-vibration soft mounts allow easy access for installation and removal of cleaning as well as decrease the noise while the fans operate.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM