Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, is proud to announce a world's first in power supply technologies, the Silent Pro Hybrid Series. Equipped with fully modular cables, centralized control of power supply and system fans, a noise-free operation mode, and an included 5.25" drive bay fan controller module, the Silent Pro Hybrid Series becomes the industry benchmark to aspire to.
A New Revolution
Silent Pro Hybrid represents a paradigm shift in the way power supplies will be perceived within a system setup. It includes the features that many enthusiasts demand such as full control over cable management with fully modular cables, over 90% efficiency with 80Plus Gold Certification, noise-free operation, and other value-added features that ensure these users get the most out of their purchase.
Direct Fan Control
With a power supply integrated 7V fan power port and included 5.25" drive bay fan controller module, the Silent Pro Hybrid Series removes the middleman by taking an unnecessary load off of the motherboard. This direct connection between power supply and fan controller provides the user with immediate on-the-fly control over the 135mm Super Silent Hydraulic Bearings power supply fan and up to 3 other system fans. The power and system fan speeds are adjusted independently via two dials. Users may determine the level of control they would like to wield by switching between automatic and manual modes for the power supply fan.
The first to offer a "fanless" mode, the Silent Pro Hybrid Series seeks to eliminate unneeded fan noise. The power supply fan can be completed turned off to essentially operate as if it were fanless. This mode persists until loads become greater than 200W. At this point, a safe mode will activate the fan and cool according to the level of the load.
Simple Setup and Maintenance
Needs differ between systems and a fully modular cable setup allows the user to determine what is critical to their setup. This individualized approach provides for easier management of cables that open the door for a professional cable routing look with less overall effort. Maintenance and upgrades on the main power supply unit become extremely efficient and effective. Upgrade from one wattage to another by simply detaching all cables from the power supply and replace it with another, more powerful, unit in the Silent Pro Hybrid Series. All of this is done without disconnecting cables from the system itself. A computer can now be back up and running to work or game in a matter of seconds.
Price and Availability
The Silent Pro Hybrid Series will come in 850W, 1050W, and 1300W models and will be available worldwide in October 4th, 2011 for $299.99 (1300W), $249.99 (1050W), and $199.99 (850W) at retail and online locations that carry your favorite Cooler Master, CM Storm, and Choiix products.
For more information, visit the product pages.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit