Kingston Technology Ships HyperX DDR3 Ultra-Low Latency SO-DIMMs
Lower Power Consumption Gives Enthusiasts Performance Edge
Fountain Valley, CA -- December 4, 2008 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is first to market with ultra-low latency HyperX® DDR3 gaming SO-DIMMs. The new DDR3 1066MHz notebook memory modules are pre-programmed to high-performance, ultra-low latency values and built with a new metal heatspreader that further helps promote thermal conduction for added performance.
"Computer makers are releasing more DDR3-based notebook computers into the marketplace and Kingston is pleased to be first to ship ultra-low latency SO-DIMMs to meet the increased performance these laptops can offer," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston®. "Our HyperX DDR3 notebook modules with metal heatspreaders represent new technology for gamers who want every competitive edge possible when pushing system performance."
Kingston's new HyperX DDR3 SO-DIMM (Kingston part #: KHX8500S3ULK2/4G) joins a family of previously released HyperX DDR2 notebook modules in 800- and 667MHz frequencies. Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at https://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit https://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege free-to-play trail beginning August 16th
- Rune: Ragnarok receives teaser trailer, screenshots & PC req
- Hi-Rez Studios announces creation of 3 distinct new studios
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution