Kingston Technology Ships HyperX DDR3 Ultra-Low Latency SO-DIMMs
Lower Power Consumption Gives Enthusiasts Performance Edge
Fountain Valley, CA -- December 4, 2008 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is first to market with ultra-low latency HyperX® DDR3 gaming SO-DIMMs. The new DDR3 1066MHz notebook memory modules are pre-programmed to high-performance, ultra-low latency values and built with a new metal heatspreader that further helps promote thermal conduction for added performance.
"Computer makers are releasing more DDR3-based notebook computers into the marketplace and Kingston is pleased to be first to ship ultra-low latency SO-DIMMs to meet the increased performance these laptops can offer," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston®. "Our HyperX DDR3 notebook modules with metal heatspreaders represent new technology for gamers who want every competitive edge possible when pushing system performance."
Kingston's new HyperX DDR3 SO-DIMM (Kingston part #: KHX8500S3ULK2/4G) joins a family of previously released HyperX DDR2 notebook modules in 800- and 667MHz frequencies. Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For more detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at https://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit https://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top