Transcend Releases Retail Packaged 1GB and 2GB DDR3 Modules for Notebooks
Transcend Information Inc. (Transcend), one of the world's leading memory module manufacturers, is proud to release its retail-packaged DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 204-pin DIMMs. DDR3 is the successor to DDR2 memory, and will soon become the industry standard for PC memory modules. Compared to DDR2, it offers faster transfer speeds and better bandwidth with an 8-bit as opposed to 4-bit prefetch buffer, and is a perfect match for modern systems using dual or quad-core processors. Moreover, the operating voltage of DDR3 memory modules has been decreased from 1.8V to 1.5V, thus reducing actual memory power consumption by 20-30% compared to systems with DDR2 memory. Transcend's DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 SO-DIMMs are currently available in 1GB and 2GB capacities respectively.
Transcend's DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 SO-DIMMs incorporate all-new "Fly-by" architecture that provides more efficient direct communication between the controller and each DRAM chip. This new architecture also includes dynamic On-DIMM Termination to minimize signal reflections at higher speeds. Each module is made of high-quality 128Mx8 DDR3 DRAM chips that use small Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) packages with extra contacts to assure better thermal dissipation, electrical efficiency and reliable computing quality at high clock frequencies.
Transcend memory modules are built to the highest specifications with the finest chips and materials available, and undergo strenuous laboratory testing to ensure the best performance possible. All Transcend memory modules come with a lifetime warranty and the support of a global service network. Recognized worldwide for their reliable high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, and stable operation, Transcend memory modules are the obvious choice of discerning power users.
Transcend is a globally recognized leader in the manufacture of memory products and peripherals. Established in 1988, Transcend offers a full line of standard and proprietary memory modules, USB flash drives and portable hard drives, solid-state disks, MP3 players, flash memory cards, card readers, and multimedia products. Transcend has manufacturing facilities in Taiwan and China, and has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, The Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan, and China. For more information, please visit https://www.transcendusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Bungie committed to Destiny for long haul
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media