Transcend Releases Retail Packaged 1GB and 2GB DDR3 Modules for Notebooks
Transcend Information Inc. (Transcend), one of the world's leading memory module manufacturers, is proud to release its retail-packaged DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 204-pin DIMMs. DDR3 is the successor to DDR2 memory, and will soon become the industry standard for PC memory modules. Compared to DDR2, it offers faster transfer speeds and better bandwidth with an 8-bit as opposed to 4-bit prefetch buffer, and is a perfect match for modern systems using dual or quad-core processors. Moreover, the operating voltage of DDR3 memory modules has been decreased from 1.8V to 1.5V, thus reducing actual memory power consumption by 20-30% compared to systems with DDR2 memory. Transcend's DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 SO-DIMMs are currently available in 1GB and 2GB capacities respectively.
Transcend's DDR3-1066 and DDR3-1333 SO-DIMMs incorporate all-new "Fly-by" architecture that provides more efficient direct communication between the controller and each DRAM chip. This new architecture also includes dynamic On-DIMM Termination to minimize signal reflections at higher speeds. Each module is made of high-quality 128Mx8 DDR3 DRAM chips that use small Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array (FBGA) packages with extra contacts to assure better thermal dissipation, electrical efficiency and reliable computing quality at high clock frequencies.
Transcend memory modules are built to the highest specifications with the finest chips and materials available, and undergo strenuous laboratory testing to ensure the best performance possible. All Transcend memory modules come with a lifetime warranty and the support of a global service network. Recognized worldwide for their reliable high quality, outstanding performance, excellent compatibility, and stable operation, Transcend memory modules are the obvious choice of discerning power users.
Transcend is a globally recognized leader in the manufacture of memory products and peripherals. Established in 1988, Transcend offers a full line of standard and proprietary memory modules, USB flash drives and portable hard drives, solid-state disks, MP3 players, flash memory cards, card readers, and multimedia products. Transcend has manufacturing facilities in Taiwan and China, and has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, The Netherlands, Japan, Taiwan, and China. For more information, please visit https://www.transcendusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit