New Leadtek WinFast PX9800 GTX+
Taipei, Taiwan, December 2nd, 2008-
With Christmas just around the corner, Leadtek Research Inc. presents its new WinFast PX9800 GTX+. Keeping the best-in-class performance, the size of the new WinFast PX9800 GTX+ is reduced to 9.45 inch to increase flexibility of installation. Equipped with the specially designed 2-slots silent fan-sink, the new WinFast PX9800 GTX+ improved the GPU cooling efficiency and reduced noise level effectively while full-throttle operating.
Based on NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+ graphics processing units and running perfectly with the PCI Express 2.0 interface, WinFast PX9800 GTX+ comes with high-speed 512MB 256 bit GDDR3 memory, 128 streaming fast cores at a GPU clock speed of 738MHz. The new WinFast PX9800 GTX+ represents a dazzling 15% speed boost, giving every user the thrill of a first-rate entertainment experience while delivering exceptional value on price/performance.
WinFast PX9800 GTX+ also supports:
- The DirectX® 10 Shader Model 4.0
Guaranteeing users best possible performance in 3D graphics user interface under the Windows Vista operating system.
- The PureVideo HD
Providing superb picture clarity and smooth playback of Blue-ray movies,
- The NVIDIA® HybridPower
Allowing users to switch to the motherboard GeForce® GPU when running non graphically-intensive applications for a silent and low power PC experience
- The PhysX
Bringing games to life-like motion and interaction.
- The 3-way NVIDIA® SLI®
Delivering up to a 2.8x performance increase over a single GPU system.
- NIVIDIA® CUDA
Accelerating applications of video and audio encoding, 3D model design, medical imaging, and scientific research.
Last but not least, WinFast® PX9800 GTX+ comes bundled with award-winning OVERLORD, a game full of black humor that makes a mockery of traditional fantasy games. The gamer can play an overlord of devilish descent who is able to command wickedly loyal minions to destroy and pillage. The game, by being able to gauge the player's level of evil, determines whether he can become an almighty overlord.
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit https://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard