Japanese manufacturer Scythe is hereby announcing an improved version of USB Foot Switch. These special input devices were improved according to the feedback which was collected from users who have used the first version. The main focus was put on the reduction of in service noise which resulted in reconstruction of the switching mechanism. Hence new USB Foot Switch II is no longer based on a mechanical but an optical switch. To further reduce the switching noise, rubber was implemented inside the chassis.
To further increase the respond time of the USB Foot Switch II the key stroke was reduced from 8 mm to only 5 mm. Hence reduces the pressure required to use the switch resulting in easier and more comfortable use. USB Foot Switch II can be connected conveniently using the USB interface of a PC or Notebook. Required software and drivers are included, offering many options and combinations for the key configuration.
USB Foot Switch II is available as a Single Version with one key, a Double Version with 2 keys as well as Tripple Version with 3 keys. Users can choose between the 3 versions to determine which is best for their needs in terms of key combination for an additional input device.
MSRP for USB Foot Switch II as following (excl. VAT/TAX):
USB Foot Switch 2 Single (USB-1FS-2): 20.50 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Double (USB-2FS-2): 29.00 EUR
USB Foot Switch 2 Tripple (USB-3FS-2): 33.00 EUR
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit