Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced two new models in its award-winning Hydro Series family of high-performance liquid CPU coolers.
The Hydro Series H80 and H100 feature the latest cooling performance technology, simple installation, and maintenance-free operation. Both include a low-profile, light-weight cooling unit with a micro-channel copper cold plate and a split-flow manifold for superior cooling, and digital fan control, allowing the user to select between low-noise, balanced, and maximum cooling modes. The H80 includes a double-thick 120mm radiator for compatibility with virtually all standard ATX PC cases. The top-of-the-line H100 uses a dual 120mm radiator for even better performance, and is compatible with PC cases that provide mounting capability for a standard 240mm radiator.
Both the H80 and H100 include a Corsair Link digital connector, allowing them to take full advantage of the new Corsair Link system for monitoring and control. For systems with the Corsair Link Commander hardware installed, users have even more control of cooling performance and sound levels.
"With the H80 and H100, we've kept our focus on the key features that have made the Hydro Series a success - closed-loop reliability, straightforward installation, and, of course, the best CPU cooling technology available." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The user-selectable fan control and Corsair Link Digital compatibility gives performance enthusiasts the power to customize their cooling performance and manage fan noise by selecting the amount of cooling they need."
The Hydro Series H80 and H100 will be available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide in June. The Hydro Series H80 will be available for a US suggested retail price of $109 USD, and the Hydro Series H100 will be available for a US suggested retail price of $119 USD. For more information on the complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit