Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced two new models in its award-winning Hydro Series family of high-performance liquid CPU coolers.
The Hydro Series H80 and H100 feature the latest cooling performance technology, simple installation, and maintenance-free operation. Both include a low-profile, light-weight cooling unit with a micro-channel copper cold plate and a split-flow manifold for superior cooling, and digital fan control, allowing the user to select between low-noise, balanced, and maximum cooling modes. The H80 includes a double-thick 120mm radiator for compatibility with virtually all standard ATX PC cases. The top-of-the-line H100 uses a dual 120mm radiator for even better performance, and is compatible with PC cases that provide mounting capability for a standard 240mm radiator.
Both the H80 and H100 include a Corsair Link digital connector, allowing them to take full advantage of the new Corsair Link system for monitoring and control. For systems with the Corsair Link Commander hardware installed, users have even more control of cooling performance and sound levels.
"With the H80 and H100, we've kept our focus on the key features that have made the Hydro Series a success - closed-loop reliability, straightforward installation, and, of course, the best CPU cooling technology available." said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The user-selectable fan control and Corsair Link Digital compatibility gives performance enthusiasts the power to customize their cooling performance and manage fan noise by selecting the amount of cooling they need."
The Hydro Series H80 and H100 will be available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide in June. The Hydro Series H80 will be available for a US suggested retail price of $109 USD, and the Hydro Series H100 will be available for a US suggested retail price of $119 USD. For more information on the complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit the Corsair web site.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ