Reliable, custom made, high stability
Facing global changes in the memory storage products industry, despite the technical threshold of industrial class and military class memory products are higher; they have the advantages of steadier market demand and supply when compared with their consumer class counterparts. As a result, products of industrial and military applications have become a very competitive field for major module manufacturers. Team Group Inc. has been actively cultivating industrial class products, taking advantage of its strong research and development abilities and its keen grasp of market trends. Using IFM (Industrial Flash Module) SATA SSD as a pioneer, Team Group Inc. is committed to increasing the performance of integrated system products, and will further move towards to the more stringent industrial specifications in the future. Team Group Inc. aims to provide integrated solutions of more competitive embedded platforms and storage devices for telecommunication, transportation, automation and tablet system developers.
Complying with JEDEC MO-297A and MO-300B standard specifications, Team Group Inc. designs its products specifically for industrial applications and has released three new IFM SSDs - P52M01, A22V01, and S25AI1, corresponding to mSATA, Half-Slim and standard SATA, respectively. The three new SSDs come in 8~32GB of capacity and support system boot-up, NCQ and Trim command technologies. They can be applied to various development environments and support multiple operating systems with advantages include high customization, high stability and high durability. The three new models are ideal products for application development and integration of industrial computers, embedded systems, netbook computers and tablet PCs.
In order to satisfy the demands of lightweight, compact size and large capacity for tablet PCs and MID mobile internet devices, P52M01, A22V01 and S25AI1 are equipped with the new generation control chip with built-in SDRAM cache memory, as well as have high efficiency wear leveling technology that massively stabilizing access performance and increasing usage life. Team Group offers its clients a diverse selection of mSATA, Half-Slim and standard SATA, which can be built-in various mobile devices in different sizes. Well experienced in product development, Team Group, which has vigorous and precise product test process, is no doubt the best partner for its industrial control system vendor clients in speeding up product development and shortening the time of product verification.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disks, SSD and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronics manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Razer's new Blade laptops
- Huawei forges forward with Mate X foldable phone launch
- GoodOffer24 HOT SUMMER SALE: Windows 10 Pro for $12.14
- Apex Legends popularity dives, Twitch views drop 75%
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)