Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U ultra slim CPU Cooler with high quality heatpipe and premium copper plate to its Silent product line. The "Slim Silence i-Plus" is especially designed to fit Intel most popular sockets such as 775/1156 and 1155. This petite cooler supports an incredibly CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 82W with a good case ventilation.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence i-Plus" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe, premium copper plate and a silent fan.
Thanks to the small but high performance heatpipe and a pure copper plate the "Slim Silence i-Plus" ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminum fins.
The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence i-Plus" is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years.
"This cooler is the perfect choice for HTPC users who are looking for a 1U sized cooler capable of cooling the latest generation of Intel core i3 and i5 CPU's", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence i-Plus" has a MSRP of USD 26 / Euro 20 and is available now.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit