Sharkoon expands their portfolio of internal removable frames for SATA drives. The two new models of the "Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern" series fit in a 5.25 inch PC bay, and offers a respective four or six installation bays for SATA hard drives and SSDs in a 2.5 inch format.
The storage medium can simply be removed and re-attached by use of the screwable mounting frame, the lockable front covers guard against unwanted access. Cooling is provided by the fan on the backside of the case. To connect the hard drive slots with the main board SATA ports each has an appropriate number of SATA cables. Power is supplied via a 4-pin power connector.
The removable frame supports SATA Standards I to III, and provides a transfer rate of up to 6 GB/s. The case measures 146 x 150 x 41 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 573 grams (4-Bay) or 683 grams (6-Bay), respectively. Shipping includes an instructional manual, assembly screws, two keys plus the respective four or six SATA cables.
Rnd customers can find the "Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern" models available from authorized retailers.
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern 4-Bay: MSRP 44.90 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Intern 6-Bay: MSRP 64.90 euros
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance has been WATERED DOWN on the PC
- Microsoft does NOT block keyboard/mouse support on Xbox One
- Remedy's new game 'P7' expected for release in 2019
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit