This is why you're now seeing the birth of Server on the Go (SotG) computing. Already, hundreds of enterprises and government agencies around the world have adopted SotG, but the next wave of adopters still have no idea that this option exists.
Server on the Go marks a sea change in IT, but the story seems deceptively simple: "It's a server that looks like a notebook." When Intel first debuted the Centrino concept, the story was similarly brief: "Well, it's just a notebook with wireless LAN and a lower-power CPU." But in hindsight, we know that Centrino's impact was immense. It literally reshaped mobile computing, shifted the course of processor development, and opened up vast fields of potential business applications. Server on the Go sets the stage for a similar transformation. Enterprise-class servers have never existed in this form factor before. What does this make possible? How is this going to change business computing? Sooner or later, SotG is going to have a profound effect on every one of your readers.
Below are several editorial concepts you may consider related to Server-on-the-Go technology and its impact on organizations and computing landscape:
1. Server On-The-Go: Benefits, Beneficiaries, and the Future of Business. This paper defines the mobile server segment and the need for it in today's enterprise environment. We explore different ways in which SotG can be deployed in organizations and how these approaches solve various, increasingly common business constraints?
2. Engineering On-The-Go: How Modern Businesses Harness Mobile Server Technology To Provide Superior Engineering Services. Current users of SotG technology have applied solutions into workstation and engineering applications. Used together with mobile servers, this creates a full OTG Enterprise environment, allowing engineering teams to create very powerful development infrastructures at a client's site-or anywhere. This paper will profile various EotG users and see the ways in which these new capabilities are expanding and evolving their businesses.
3. Do You Need Mobile Servers? We identify the overall decision process a business should step through in order to determine if SOTG technology meets existing and/or future needs. We'll also speak with end-users and key vendors for their perspectives.
4. Breaking the Infrastructure Bottleneck: How Server On-The-Go Accomplishes More With Less. Companies continue to add server technology, but many are now facing the limits of what their buildings or utility grids can accommodate. From weight to watts, SotG can add server capacity to a facility and help delay prohibitively expensive infrastructure expansion. We run through the numbers to see how and when it adds up.
5. Why Your Energy Strategy Sucks. Today's enterprises, particularly in North America, give lip service to being green. Unfortunately, most have no clue about their true energy usage or a practical strategy for identifying and reducing energy waste. We'll explore why this is essential to sustainable business growth and discuss how SOTG adoption can play a key role in a broader solution.
I will be available to answer any questions, provide more information, or assist with adapting these (or other SotG topics) to your needs.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:04 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de