-- GIGABYTE Announces "Initial K Contest" on HWBOT--
-- Are You Quicker than a Rabbit? --
City of Industry, California, April 06, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced a new overclocking competition in conjunction with HWBOT.org called the "Initial K Contest".
Since this is the year of the rabbit in Asian astrology which symbolizes "quick" and the Easter bunny is soon to make an appearance in the West, we thought it would be fun to have a challenge to see just how quick some of you are with our P67 motherboards. As you probably figured out by the title, the GIGABYTE "Initial K Contest" focuses on Intel's K sku CPUs. Split into 6 stages, contestants who place in the top ten for each stage will receive points. The champion at the end with the most points will win one of HiCookie's first born X58A-OC boards. 2nd and 3rd place winners will each receive a GIGABTYE P67A-D3-B3 motherboard. Good luck everyone and hop to it!
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_initial_k
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz