-- GIGABYTE Announces "Initial K Contest" on HWBOT--
-- Are You Quicker than a Rabbit? --
City of Industry, California, April 06, 2011- GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions today announced a new overclocking competition in conjunction with HWBOT.org called the "Initial K Contest".
Since this is the year of the rabbit in Asian astrology which symbolizes "quick" and the Easter bunny is soon to make an appearance in the West, we thought it would be fun to have a challenge to see just how quick some of you are with our P67 motherboards. As you probably figured out by the title, the GIGABYTE "Initial K Contest" focuses on Intel's K sku CPUs. Split into 6 stages, contestants who place in the top ten for each stage will receive points. The champion at the end with the most points will win one of HiCookie's first born X58A-OC boards. 2nd and 3rd place winners will each receive a GIGABTYE P67A-D3-B3 motherboard. Good luck everyone and hop to it!
For complete contest details and rules, please visit: http://hwbot.org/competition/gbt_initial_k
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.us for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit