AVADirect Now Authorized Asetek System Builder
AVADirect has recently become an authorized system builder of Asetek thermal management products. The company was founded in 2000 (interesting, so was AVADirect!) and initially set out to target the enthusiast gamer market. Within the year of 2006 they decided to transition into the OEM market and released the worlds first fully functional, all-in-one liquid cooling unit. By doing this, they were easily able to compete with a majority of liquid cooling manufacturers due to price, and convenience. In 2011, Asetek now supplies many manufacturers with quiet cooling solutions through their all-in-one units at an affordable, reliably refreshing solution. We have been offering Asetek products since they first hit the market in 2000 in our custom liquid cooling systems. We began to stock their all-in-one units in 2008 when we noticed the trend began to set with simple, and quiet liquid cooling setups.We are honored to be a part of the team, and look forward to future endeavors.
You can view more information by clicking here
To view all Asetek products we offer click Asetek Thermal Management Products at AVADirect
Got an opinion? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit