Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W/90W Universal Laptop Adapter
The ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution for people on the move
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components and power solutions brand, today announced the latest additions to the popular "Toughpower Ultra Slim" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapters, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W and it's bigger brother the Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W. With its ultra slim size of only 17 mm (height) x 135 mm (depth) x 60 mm (width) and a mere 0.24 KG lightweight , the Toughpower Slim 65W/90W is the ideal travel companion or as a second power adapter at the office or at home. Including nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips, all major notebooks such as Dell, Acer, Asus, Compaq, HP, IBM, Fujitsu, Lenovo, Toshiba, etc. are supported. The additional 5V USB power port allows you to use/charge your notebook while at the same time using/charging USB devices such as MP3/4 players, iPod, PDAs smart phones and the likes.
The high power-conversion circuitry reaches 90% efficiency and the ENERGY STAR® qualification helps you to save real money on your electricity bill while being more environmentally friendly at the same time. Furthermore, built in over current, over voltage, over temperature and short-circuitry protection prevent your devices for potential damage.
For people on the move, style also matters. Therefore the new Toughpower Ultra Slim adapters come in a convenient and classic carrying bag. Meandering lines on the adapter body and a discreetly LED light logo add to the over-all aesthetic design.
For more information ultra-slim and extremely flexible power solution visit:
Toughpower Ultra Slim 65W
Find more details here
Toughpower Ultra Slim 90W
Find more details here
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure