Patriot Memory Unleashes Supersonic Magnum
New USB 3.0 Supersonic Magnum delivers lightning-fast 200 MB/s read speeds
Taipei, Taiwan - March 15, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today unleashes the Supersonic Magnum -- a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed flash drive that combines lightning-fast performance with massive storage capacities.
The Patriot Supersonic Magnum combines a single-chip native USB 3.0 controller with eight-channels of memory to deliver sequential read and write speeds up to 200MB/s and 110MB/s respectively - beyond the performance capabilities of internal hard drives.
"We continually try to raise the performance bar when it comes to our flash drives. With our new eight-channel memory controller, we are able to reach read and write performance levels previously impossible with external storage," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's Vice President of Engineering.
A lightweight and durable aluminium enclosure enables the Patriot Supersonic Magnum to survive up to 15Gs of shock for safe transportation of your data with added style.
Expect the Patriot Supersonic Magnum to ship in Q2'2011 in 64GB and 128GB capacities.
Patriot Supersonic Series Magnum
64GB and 128GB capacities
Sequential read speed: Up to 200MB/s
Sequential write speed: Up to 110MB/s
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM