AOC Announces e2795Vh 27-inch MVA Panel LED Monitor
With the e2795Vh model display specialist AOC presents a large-screen monitor in a timelessly classic design that is equally suitable for action-packed entertainment and the office. The slim widescreen monitor with a response time of 5 ms, a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD) and a screen diagonal of nearly 70 cm (27?) is also perfect for fast-paced games and movies.
Complex charts, double-page spreads, image editing, games, video clips or movies - the large 16:9 display area of the e2795Vh offers a lot of space for numerous applications and entertainment. High contrast and brightness values (300 cd/m²) in combination with wide viewing angles (178°/178° hor./vert.) provide an excellent image quality from almost every perspective. LED backlight is employed as light source for the MVA panel, which renders an even brighter and livelier picture.
Perfect for fast-paced multimedia content
Its fast response time of 5 ms marks the e2795Vh as an ideal entertainment centre for everyone who loves action-packed movies and the fastest games. Thanks to DVI-D and HDMI inputs (with copy protection HDCP) high-resolution content from numerous video sources is displayed perfectly. Digital cameras, USB sticks or hard disks can be easily attached to the display via USB (1x up /4 x down). Built-in stereo speakers provide respectable sound to go along with the excellent image.
Due to the large display area and wide viewing-angles the e2795Vh is perfect for giving presentations to your team or viewing photos with your friends.
Focus on the environment
A resource-efficient production is of high importance at AOC. Thanks to the electricity-saving LED backlight technology current environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR 5.0, TCO or EPEAT-GOLD are fulfilled. What is more, all monitors are manufactured entirely mercury-free.
The e2795Vh will be available in April 2011. Retail prices have yet to be determined.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)