SuperTalent Introduces Fastest & Smallest Gen 2 SSD
Marvell based PCIe & Mini-PCIe SSD solutions
San Jose, California - February 21th, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced their CoreStore TMline of SSD solutions designed to bring a new level of performance to the SSD market.
By combining the very latest Marvel controller (88NV9143), new DDR ONFi 2 flash and plugging directly to the PCIe bus, Super Talent is now able to create two solutions that deliver unforeseen performance.
Available in two standard formats, mini-PCIe and PCIe Card, Super Talent has a drive to fit many popular applications. The mini-PCIe card (30mm x 50.95mm) is perfect for embedded applications, Industrial PCs, All-in-One PCs, Netbook PCs, Notebooks. Don't have a min-PCIe slot, Super Talent also offers a version of this product that will plug directly into a standard PCIe card slot; perfect for any Desktop PC. Note: Gen 2 PCI slot required for top speeds.
"By utilizing our relationships with both first tier controller manufactures and DDR flash manufactures, we are able to create innovate solutions such as the CoreStore SSD and offer them to our customers before anyone else"., CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
YouTube Demo: http://www.youtube.com/gosupertalent#p/u/0/1ySFYRYuz8s
Available: March 2011
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz