Innergie already offers new EU mobile power standard
Hoofddorp, February 11, 2011. On February 8, 2011 Antonio Tajani, EU industry commissioner, in Brussels officially presented the new standard for charging any mobile phone. The new standard is based on a voluntary agreement with all major mobile phone manufacturers and will substitute the existing maze of dozens of different and non compatible chargers in the market. The future unified charger will be based on a Micro USB connection. A dedicated website (http://www.onechargerforall.eu) has been created to inform EU citizens.
Owners of Innergie's "Magic Cable" do not have to worry: This retractable USB Cable offers Mini USB and Micro USB. In combination with either an Innergie mMini DC 10 adaptor or any of the award winning mobile chargers in the Innergie line up which all have one or two USB outputs the future mobile phones can be charged, in addition to many other portable devices like notebooks, MP3 player, tablet PCs, and more.
All Innergie universal power adapters have an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty.
Innergie is the Power Specialist that creates innovative lifestyle energy products for an ever-changing world. Founded in 2008, Innergie's technological superiority is backed by a team of professionals with more than 20 years experience in the power supply industry. With its expertise in compact power technology, Innergie provides the world's smallest, most efficient universal power adapter and innovative power solutions. Innergie maintains operations in the United States, India, Romania, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and The Netherlands. To learn more about Innergie and its line of lifestyle energy products, visit https://www.myinnergie.com
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series