Tt eSports Announces the Shock One USB Gaming Headset
Tt eSPORTS are proud and excited to release the next edition of their Professional Shock Gaming Headsets, the "One" which is the most advanced headset in the range, which has many amazing features including DTS 5.1 Virtual Surround Sound and Dynamic 40mm Speakers that allow for high quality Bass Enhancement.
The "One" has been designed to produce immense sound quality in-game as well as being able to offer a comfortable solution for gamers with it's multiple Ear-Pad Cushions and leather headband pad to allow for multiple hours of wear for continuous periods of gaming.
The Shock "One" offers gamers a professional gaming headset with USB connectivity, a fully configurable user interface and an illuminated Tt logo so you can be the "One" who stands out in the crowd at gaming events all around the world.
When Tt eSPORTS created the Shock "One" gaming headset the idea behind the product was to fulfil the requirements of ALL professional and casual gamers who are enthusiastic about the equipment they use. The Shock "One" has been developed to enter a highly competitive market but by combining a visually fashionable design with high and exciting performance the product is sure to bring a smile to any gamer who invests.
DTS 5.1 Channel Virtual Surround Sound
Dynamic 40MM Speaker Driver with BASS Enhancement
Fully Configurable User Interface
Noise Cancelling Microphone
In-Line Volume Control Box
10 Level Adjustable Headset Band
Multiple Ear-Pad Cushions: Leather and Velvet
Gold Plated USB Connector
Driver unit: 40mm
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20 KHz
Impedance: 32 ohm
Max. input: 100mW
Cable length: 3m
Directivity: Bidirectional with noise cancellation
Impedance: 2.2 k ohm
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit