Antec Unveils New Sonata IV Enclosure
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the new mid-tower Sonata IV - the latest elegantly-silent addition to Antec's critically acclaimed Sonata line of Quiet Computing enclosures.
Re-designed from the ground-up, the Sonata IV builds on the Sonata legacy of Quiet Computing by combining the features and performance that enthusiasts demand with the highest standard of build quality. The Sonata IV is crafted to accommodate future component upgrades, with a USB 3.0 front panel port for faster data transmission and redesigned front bezel intake to maximize natural case airflow. This enclosure is also the first Sonata model to include an 80 PLUS certified 620W power supply with whisper-quiet 120 mm double ball bearing low-noise fan, giving users a near-silent, functional solution for the home, office or corporate workspace.
The Sonata IV features one rear 120 mm TriCool 3-speed switch control exhaust fan for flexible control of fan speeds to balance cooling and quiet performance, and a built-in washable air filter for quick and easy cleaning. With eight drive bays (three external 5.25" drive bays, four internal 3.5" drive bays, and one internal 2.5" drive bay,) that utilize a hard drive bay rail system with vibration-absorbing silicone grommets, the Sonata IV boasts flexibility for a wide-range of builds and assures quiet performance.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam