ASUS Triton 81 CPU Cooler Supports Latest Intel LGA 1366 Chipsets
Ultimate Cooling with Exclusive Four-way Airflow and Dual-Fan Technology for Impressive Overclocking
Taipei, Taiwan, October 28, 2008 - With the advancement of computational and processor power comes a worry that each user has to face-overheating. To combat this problem, ASUS has launched the new ASUS Triton 81-the latest member of the Triton family of highly effective thermal solutions. Capable of supporting powerful Quad-Core processors as well as the latest Intel® Core i7 processor (LGA 1366), it is equipped with an exclusive 4-way airflow heatsink design and dual-fan technology for highly efficient CPU cooling; while a diamond-blue LED provides aesthetic appeal for DIY and overclocking enthusiasts.
Unimpeded 4-way Airflow Design for Impressive Overclocking
The Triton 81 utilizes an exclusive 4-way airflow heatsink design to create an unobstructed passage of air circulation; and together with 4 U-shaped copper heatpipes for the most efficient heat transference, delivers ultimate cooling performance for a myriad of processor intensive applications and modifications.
Dual-Fan Technology for Maximum Airflow
Equipped with a diamond-blue LED with dual 90mm fans, the Triton 81 provides an effective channel of airflow to the system, delivering vital thermal protection for stable operations. Despite its powerful performance, the Triton 81 is a relatively silent yet effective performance component-running at a mere 18 dBA with its built-in PWM function, which automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU's temperature for an optimal operating environment.
To keep up with both current and future gaming and processor technologies, the Triton 81 is also able to support multiple applications-and with support for the latest Intel® Core i7 processor (LGA 1366), DIY and gaming enthusiasts the world over will be able to easily utilize it to help push the potential of their computers faster than ever before.
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit