Razer Releases the Razer Scarab Gaming Mat
Most of the time, sequels to great movies suck. Normally, sequels to great books suck. Sometimes, sequels to great games suck. But what doesn't ever suck are sequels to Razer products. They just keep getting better. Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming brand, wants you to know that your gaming doesn't have to suck anymore thanks to the release of the Razer Scarab; the next generation hard gaming mouse mat. Featuring a Razer Fractal 2.0 surface coated in light grey, the long-awaited sequel to the Razer Destructor takes superior tracking to an explosive new level.
"With this sequel, we focused on enhancing the Fractal surface coating so that gamers will improve their game even further. It's all you need to win in life," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA, "And in PC games of course. The Razer Scarab is for gamers who prefer hard surfaces, high performance areas, effortless swipes and absolute tracking."
Alexey "Cypher" Yanusheuski of Team Serious Gaming, world champion in Quake Live said of the Scarab, "A mat like this makes keeping up with the high intensity of Quake easy. I look forward to further improving my rocket jump technique and upping my frag count."
Olga "Pachella" Pak, Counter-strike 1.6 world champion with Team Mousesports said, "Razer paid special attention to the needs of FPS gamers when developing this; improving accuracy and now the Scarab is an indispensable accessory to complement my high-dpi gaming mouse."
About the Razer Scarab
What makes the Scarab the awesome mat it is comes down to Razer's Fractal 2.0 surface coating. It establishes a highly responsive and uniform tracking system perfect for optical and laser mice sensors. It's been finely-tuned to balance between speed and control to help acquire targets more accurately.
Razer even included a lightweight carrying case that not only protects the Scarab, but is a sweet folio to store documents for your job as a tax accountant by day, l33t gamer by night. It even looks great, guaranteed to turn heads at the next LAN party you destroy.
So go on, get a Razer Scarab and make your high-dpi gaming mouse (it better also be a Razer) happy.
Price: US $39.99; EU 39.99
Razerzone Asia Pacific - December 19th, 2010
Razerzone North and South America - December 24th, 2010
Razerzone Europe - December 25th, 2010
Worldwide - December, 2010
Fractal 2.0 surface coating for high performance
Optimal performance for both laser and optical mice
Hard mouse mat providing precise tracking
Improved rubber base for greater stability
Large size suited for most gaming environments: 350(L) x 250(W) x 3(H)mm
Reinforced carrying case for optimal stowing
A feeling of awesomeness during usage
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6