Patriot Announces Viper Series Tri-Channel Memory Kits for Intel's X58 Express Chipset
Patriot's Viper series Tri-Channel Memory Kits: Low Voltages, Increased Bandwidths, Low Latencies
Fremont, California, USA, October 23, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Viper series Tri-Channel memory kits designed for the forthcoming Intel® Core i7/Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Available in both 3GB and 6GB kits, these newly engineered memory kits come with the award winning Viper series heat shields and are the perfect balance of speed and latency while achieving lower voltage requirements.
"Intel's® Nehalem architecture shows significant improvements over previous platforms," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory.
"High performance DDR3 DIMMs from Patriot Memory, combined with the phenomenal memory bandwidth & processing capability of Intel's® upcoming Core i7 microprocessors, will deliver exciting levels of performance to PC enthusiasts worldwide," said, Steve R. Peterson, Intel's® Director of Chipset & Graphics Marketing.
3GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 1GB) 8-8-8-24
6GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 2GB) 8-8-8-24
3GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 1GB) 9-9-9-24
6GB PC3-12800 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1600MHz (3 x 2GB) 9-9-9-24
3GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 1GB) 7-7-7-20
6GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Low Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 2GB) 7-7-7-20
3GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 1GB) 9-9-9-24
6GB PC3-10666 Viper Series Enhanced Latency Tri-Channel Kit, 1333MHz (3 x 2GB) 9-9-9-24
The Viper series Tri-Channel kits will also include Intel's® newest XMP settings for Core i7 processor based platforms. When enabled, XMP settings allow easy, uncomplicated overclocking on Intel's® X58 Express chipsets.
Patriot will also offer a 3GB and 6GB PC3-10666 1333MHz CL9 Tri-Channel kit for their Signature Line for entry level consumers looking to experience Intel's® newest platform.
Patriot's Tri-Channel solutions are manufactured and tested for quality and compatibility as a kit in our USA manufacturing facility located in Fremont, CA.
For more information on Patriot's Tri-Channel memory products or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 nd is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 'The More the Merrier' event
- Nintendo showcase top indie titles, 'Indie Highlights' video
- Leak: Mortal Kombat 11 for Switch scheduled for May 10 debut
- Fry Cry New Dawn story trailer - 'The Father' is now an ally
- Metro Exodus has transforming guns
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Introducing The Olympus OM-D E-M1X Offering Unrivaled Speed And System Mobility
- Frontline Workers Frequently Turn to Unapproved Messaging Apps for Work-Related Communications, Unbeknownst to HR
- Tactical Guild Management 'Guilds of Delenar' Coming to Steam Early Access in March
- Nokia to publish fourth-quarter and full-year 2018 report on January 31, 2019
- Miasma Caves Explores Steam Early Access Today