ZOTAC Expands ZBOX Lineup with New ZBOX DVD Series
ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today reinvigorates the DVD-format with the new ZBOX DVD series mini-PCs powered by Next-Generation NVIDIA ION technology. The new ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series packs energy-efficiency, hardware high-definition streaming acceleration and advanced video processing capabilities into a slim chassis to create the perfect home theater PC for DVD aficionados.
A power-packed combination of Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics processor and dual-core Intel Atom D525 processor power the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series for superior graphics performance, system responsiveness and energy-efficiency. The Next-Generation NVIDIA ION graphics processor is the heart of the ZBOX DVD series and delivers hardware decode acceleration and Adobe Flash acceleration for smooth playback of online and offline high-definition media.
An integrated DVD drive provides the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series with DVD read and write capabilities at speeds up to 8x with DVD, DVD±R and DVD±RW media. Standard CD-ROM, CD-R and CD-RW media are read and written to at speeds up to 24x with the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series.
"Our ZOTAC DVD series are the perfect mini-PCs for users that demand the best performance and energy-efficiency from a home theater PC for streaming high-definition Internet media while maintaining compatibility with their existing DVD collection," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology with advanced video processing algorithms enables the ZOTAC DVD series to render existing DVD movies like never before with stunning details and vibrant colors for near-high-definition visuals.
HDMI and DVI outputs ensure the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series support the latest Full HD high-definition television sets. Users with only VGA ports can use an included DVI-to-VGA adapter to connect the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series to existing displays analog displays.
USB 3.0 technology equips the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series with SuperSpeed expansion capabilities for compatibility with external accessories that rival performance of internal devices. An internal mini-PCI Express slot is available for superior expansion capabilities with the ZOTAC DVD series.
Integrated 802.11n WiFi with dual-stream technology enables the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series to connect to wireless networks at speeds up to 300 Mb/s for a high-speed network free of wires. Onboard Gigabit Ethernet delivers speeds up 1000 Mb/s for lightning-fast network performance for those that prefer to connect the ZOTAC DVD series to a wired network.
"Whether it's DVD playback capabilities, connectivity to the latest and greatest or older displays, internal and external expansion capabilities, or wired and wireless network support, the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series is a flexible mini-PC that will accommodate your home theater PC demands," Mr. Berger added.
Two models are available in the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD series - the ID31 and ID31 Plus -- the ZOTAC ZBOX DVD ID31 is a customizable mini-PC that requires user-installed memory and hard drive while the ZBOX DVD ID31 Plus includes a 250GB hard drive and 1GB of DDR2 memory.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit