SuperTalent Introduces USB 3.0 Flash Drive at less than $15
USB3.0 Performance at a USB 2.0 Price
San Jose, California - October 29th, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that their new USB 3.0 Express Duo has broken the $15 price barrier.
The fastest USB 2.0 flash drives are limited to a maximum READ speed of approximately 32MB/s. Super Talent's new USB 3.0 Express Duo can top over 67MB/s when plugged into a USB 3.0 port, yet remains fully-backward compatible to USB 2.0 and for about the same price. Starting today, Super Talent will begin offering the 8GB USB 3.0 Express DUO for $14 and the 8GB version for only $29!!
"The USB 3.0 Express DUO is perhaps our most exciting USB 3.0 flash drive to date. We were first to break the 300MB/s barrier with our USB 3.0 RAIDDrive and now we're breaking the $15 price barrier. There's simply really no reason to buy a USB 2.0 flash drive anymore.", CH Lee COO of SuperTalent.
Now Sampling to Press and taking orders for shipment November 11th.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure