LaCie Delivers Next Generation 24'' Display with a Premium IPS Panel
LaCie today announced the latest addition to its line of professional displays, the LaCie 324i - featuring a 10-bit P-IPS LCD panel. An ideal monitor for prepress, illustration, web design, and photographic workflows, the LaCie 324i delivers uniform and accurate colors thanks to its wide gamuts and backlight stabilization.
The LaCie 324i P-IPS panel offers a realistic presentation without discoloration or inconvenient pattern distortions. Distinguished by its impressive gamut spectrum, the LaCie 324i color is rated at 102% NTSC and 98% Adobe RGB. With wide gamuts that are not disturbed by irregular patterns, digital artists can rely on true colors that maintain the integrity of their work.
"For years, LaCie has designed monitors for digital artists who demand color precision," said Ahcene Tirane, LaCie Product Manager for Displays. "From concept to creation, LaCie developed the 324i with the highest level of color accuracy, and with a firm belief that when professionals have a tool that enhances their workflow, they can deliver their best work."
Designed for versatility in any office or studio, the LaCie 324i 178° viewing angle provides the same visual experience and quality from numerous axes, without distorting the picture or losing color. Further, its anti-glare panel guarantees that you will not have to worry about unwanted reflections often found on glossy panels.
With 24 inches of usable workspace and a native 1920x1200 resolution, users can enjoy two projects at once, with room for toolbars and palettes. If Landscape is not the desired display mode, simply pivot the LaCie 324i 90° to Portrait mode. The multifunction stand glides effortlessly when raising, lowering, swiveling, tilting, or pivoting the display.
Additionally, the 324i comes with a 3-year Gold Protection Plan that includes a robust 3-year advance care warranty. If you experience a problem, LaCie will ship a replacement monitor immediately - so you never have to worry about downtime.
In addition to its 1000:1 contrast ratio and backlight stabilization - for the brightest whites and darkest blacks - the LaCie 324i can be further enhanced with the optional LaCie blue eye calibration tool. The included software also provides prepress professionals with the option to enhance soft proofing accuracy using test and report features approved by UGRA (the Swiss Center of Competence for Media and Printing Technology).
The LaCie 324i has four display and video inputs, making it compatible with most computers and video devices. Use DisplayPort or DVI-D for connecting the monitor to a computer and HDMI or component for video sources. The 324i also has three USB 2.0 ports for a convenient USB hub to your computer. All cables are neatly arranged in the 324i's handy cable manager.
The LaCie 324i P-IPS LCD Monitor is available from the LaCie Store Online or through LaCie Color Partner and LaCie Reseller+, starting at the suggested retail price of $1,249.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit